• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Oklahoma City Nice leather couches

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Selling my couches. I paid north of $4000 for them brand new a few years back. Real Leather, dark chocolate brown. Electric recline, steel construction. Nothing wrong with them, they look and feel as good as the day I bought them. These things are super comfy, I hate to sell, but wife wants a sectional for the house and these don't fit in our smaller living room very well. Loveseat has a sliding armrest and hidden stainless steel cupholders, as well as a hidden drawer thats great for remotes, video game controllers, etc. Loveseat and Couch both have electric recline, and only need to be set a few inches from the wall to fully recline. They have been regularly maintained, cleaned, and conditioned. Will be deep cleaned and conditioned before I send them off, can deliver for a fee, will help load them for free. Delivery fee depends on how far from OKC you are.

Couch and loveseat will be sold as a set, $1800 gets you some fine furniture that will last you at least a decade or three.

Link is the current model, will give you dimensions and stuff. practically the same thing.

https://www.howellfurniture.com/item/stampede-leather-sofa/691267567
304288-IMG-1198.jpg
304287-IMG-1199.jpg
304286-IMG-1197.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom