Night Sights for M&P9C

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dx3

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Guys,

Any recommendations for a quality night sight for an M&P 9c?

Also, with this weapon are they difficult to install? Should I have someone do it?

Thanks!
Jonny

thefenux

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a set of the Ameriglo ProGlo sights (green tritium with an orange dot around it on the front) on my Glock. I'm planning on putting an equivalent set on my wife's M&P9c for Christmas.

They're a little trickier to install than the Glock sights, and sometimes they're really a tight fit. If you have experience installing sights, they're not bad, otherwise, have a gunsmith do it. There are some tricks to installing the rear sight because of the firing pin safety.

Garand

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went with the Ameriglo Bowie Tactical OPERATOR sights... Trijicon make very similiar one, but they're about twice the money, and use the very same trijicon vials.
I went with the Operators because they dont have the white surround on the rear vials, only on the front.

I personally found that my eyes would be drawn to the rear white dots that appeared clearer/brighter/larger in comparison to the front sight and I'd have to consciously shift my focus to the front sight. With the Operators the bright white front catches my eye faster and I dont have to "find" it in the swarm of other dots in my line of sight.

Give them a look

i6.photobucket.com_albums_y217_dirksterg30_M_20and_20Ps_MP9cwithAmerigloOperators.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/AmeriGlo-Tactical-Except-Models-Outline/dp/B004YTXSXE