Nissan Frontier Owners sound off!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3inSlugger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have been looking online at this truck:
http://www.classicchevrolet.net/2012-Nissan-Frontier-4X-Tulsa-OK/vd/14965278
Just got the Carfax back from the dealer....no accidents or claims...bought by the dealer from an auction...reported as lease or fleet.

That aside: opinions of the Frontier please...
And, no I don't want a Ford or any Government Motors product nor a Fiat truck. I've considered Tacomas,but they are too pricey for crew cab 4x4s with decent mileage.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sold Nissans for a bit, the Frontier is a great truck. Daughter had an '06 crewcab and LOVED IT! Probably why the POS SIL took it in the divorce and wrecked it.

Lease vehicle and you're good with the price, I would say GO FOR IT!

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My father-in-law has a 2006 Frontier crew cab with the V6. The interior is nice and comfortable even on long trips and it has plenty of power for smaller jobs and towing his trailer (single axle, 10ft) with a load. It got me interested in looking for one but then I reminded myself that I don't need a truck and if I did I'd borrow his.

Keelty

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I have one. Its a 2012 model with the 4.0 V6. Its really nice. Has plenty of power even with a good load as it is a service truck. I recommend one to anyone!

I am 6' 4" and there is plenty of room in the cab compared to the 2005 ranger this truck replaced

cyberslider

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've got an '04. It's a king cab, 4x4, 5 speed, v6. Gas mileage sucks. I'm not a big guy - 5'10" 175 lbs. but, I feel cramped driving it. The '05 and up is a different design though so it might have more cab room. It's an OK truck although I probably wouldn't buy another one. I've owned a half dozen Nissans (all cars except this) and this one is my least favorite. My wife drives it mostly now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom