No Tears for Sandy Hook

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rocketman

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I never buy into any hoax bs but the videos in this link are very concerning. No tears from the parents and they appear to be acting especially the video of Robbie Parker where he appears to "get into character" before the interview. What was of greatest concern to me was the end of the video on the top right. The narrator explains how hypnosis has been use to get a subject to pick up a gun and point at someone and pull the trigger even after telling them it is loaded. Just take a look for yourself and don't give me any crap because i'm not trying to convince anyone. Make your own conclusions.

http://www.sandyhookhoax.com/all-actors.html

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am not one to believe in conspiracies and stuff like that but this is the most staged looking thing I have ever seen. I know that everyone handles things differently. I am a very emotional man and can cry easily. Doesn't mean that I am a whimp I am just that way. I know that if I lost my son I wouldn't never be right again. I wouldn't laugh I know for sure. Just the thought of him ever having something happen makes me cry. I would probably shoot myself if I ever lost him. But this guy is laughing then all of the sudden is tore up?? That was the Most fake thing I have ever watched. It looked as if he was acting. He was trying to make himself that way. Everything about him looked fake. No real emotion whatsoever. I am very good at reading people and I believe his grief and that response wasn't real. Rip me all you want but that is how I feel. Are you telling me that he honestly looked shook up about losing his daughter a month earlier? It wouldn't surprise me one bit that the government would orchestrate something like this to further their agenda. That's how bad they want us disarmed. It is really sad. Our country is not great anymore because of our government, the media, and the liberals.

jdagreek

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
To believe this was all a hoax you have to believe that it is possible to enlist a whole school system and town to fake the deaths of all the victims. Personally, I don't think it is possible. It is simply beyond my ability to believe that something like what happened could possible be staged. You have to ask yourself the question: "how would I react to such a personal tragedy?"

My answer is that I don't know. I am sure there were lots of shocked parents that were put in front of a microphone without a clue as to how they were going to react and/or what they were going to say.

I also think it is pretty sad that someone or some group would go do a video with the intent of suggesting the whole think was a hoax simply based on what they perceive as "fake" expressing of grieving over the loss of their child.

rocketman

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Watch the video on the left, right under the big picture of the boy with the red shirt. The narrator explains how all the ambulances and police were all at the firehouse not the school even in the news aerial images. Maybe they didn't want to bother the kids who were still in class? All they would have to do is tell everyone local they are making a movie. To most people, real and fake are simply a function of what channel they come off of.

rocketman

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
To believe this was all a hoax you have to believe that it is possible to enlist a whole school system and town to fake the deaths of all the victims. Personally, I don't think it is possible. It is simply beyond my ability to believe that something like what happened could possible be staged. You have to ask yourself the question: "how would I react to such a personal tragedy?"

My answer is that I don't know. I am sure there were lots of shocked parents that were put in front of a microphone without a clue as to how they were going to react and/or what they were going to say.

I also think it is pretty sad that someone or some group would go do a video with the intent of suggesting the whole think was a hoax simply based on what they perceive as "fake" expressing of grieving over the loss of their child.

Watch the explanations in this guys website. Video on the left under the big piture of the boy in red shirt. There are indeed "crisis actors" that can cover every possible aspect of creating a realistic tragedy and he reads off of their website what all they can do.

Dukester

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

I don't think that Sandy Hook was a hoax at all. I just think that it was "enhanced" so the left could fully use it to their advantage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom