Noir responds to Beto..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ah yes....the sarcastic poo flingers from the cheap seats are about..... kind of funny to see that persona fade in and out.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The title is kind of disingenuous he ain’t responding to Beto, he’s responding to one of you guys, on our side, so he can get another follower, so he can get one more 2a guy to say, yeah that black guy gets it I like him. If he is responding to Beto, why not just send him a letter, or message his campaign on Facebook?
All that jokers like this on both sides do is build the echo chamber a little bigger
So you're the self-righteous douche. I was afraid it was me.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've offered not a single datum. Surprisingly difficult to find anything about him other than youtube and a few Fox appearances.

Bio: He drops random remarks about past girlfriends, and has a hat collection that probably gives him a six figure income. He changed his name to Noir (Noir) because evidently he thought it was a better name than the foreign sounding name he was born with. Other than that, I remain in the dark.

I have no doubt that he's a pretty cool guy. No offence.

He actually has an edgeucation!
Colion Noir is an American civil rights activist, lawyer, and host of the NRATV web series NOIR. He has over 121 million views on his YouTube channel, as of September 2019, and over 1,000,000 subscribers to his channel, as of September 2019. Wikipedia

He is actually out there doing something to get the 2A message out.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have no doubt that he's doing so. I was posting mostly in response to people saying "how will Beto respond?"
Well, of course, he won't respond. It would be like the President of The United States gratuitously attacking the actor who played the Ti-De-Bol man in the seventies...here, wait a minute... it would be something like that.
I'm sure the guy is a great guy about whom I have no complaint. The point is that Beto himself, will sink into oblivion soon enough. Maybe he'll be a TV Guru?

The fact that we are a totemistic people doesn't mean that other people worship our gods. There really isn't any poo flinging in that.
People are so sensitive these days. They have their own problems, and I wouldn't even think about suggesting therapy.

Last edited:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have no doubt that he's doing so. I was posting mostly in response to people saying "how will Beto respond?"
Well, of course, he won't respond. It would be like the President of The United States gratuitously attacking the actor who played the Ti-De-Bol man in the seventies...here, wait a minute... it would be something like that.
I'm sure the guy is a great guy about whom I have no complaint. The point is that Beto, himself, will sink into oblivion soon enough. Maybe he'll be a TV Guru?

The fact that we are a totemistic people doesn't mean that other people worship our gods.
Bozo will be hired by CNN or MSNBC as a contributor I'm sure. I would contribute a pretty good sum of money to see a debate between the two. I enjoy seeing obnoxious people that pontificate to take away my rights get their butt kicked publiclly.
Bozo and others of his ilk have zero clue about what happens when a bullet enters a body and what calibers are really deadly. They all are, but the public descriptions of why this particular caliber should be banned is ludicris. The military using this round has complained since the inception of this caliber in their issue rifles that the lethality is less than stellar. Most states don't allow the .223/5.56 to hunt deer. Oklahoma is much smarter though. Some of us do use it to hunt deer even though bozo says nobody does. Its my primary hunting/self defense platform now.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bozo will be hired by CNN or MSNBC as a contributor I'm sure. I would contribute a pretty good sum of money to see a debate between the two. I enjoy seeing obnoxious people that pontificate to take away my rights get their butt kicked publiclly.
Bozo and others of his ilk have zero clue about what happens when a bullet enters a body and what calibers are really deadly. They all are, but the public descriptions of why this particular caliber should be banned is ludicris. The military using this round has complained since the inception of this caliber in their issue rifles that the lethality is less than stellar. Most states don't allow the .223/5.56 to hunt deer. Oklahoma is much smarter though. Some of us do use it to hunt deer even though bozo says nobody does. Its my primary hunting/self defense platform now.
.223 became legal to hunt deer back when people were saying that .223 was too small to hunt deer. It still isn't legal in states like Colorado where a deer rifle doubles as an elk rifle. People wonder why. I have no complaints.
If people want to hunt a Rhino with .223, there's nothing I can or should do about it. I'm not really an opinionated person.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not really an opinionated person.
106178-b7e1941ea8db5163fe4c94d654cb9705.jpg

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm sure the guy is a great guy about whom I have no complaint. The point is that Beto himself, will sink into oblivion soon enough. Maybe he'll be a TV Guru?

The fact that we are a totemistic people doesn't mean that other people worship our gods. There really isn't any poo flinging in that.
People are so sensitive these days. They have their own problems, and I wouldn't even think about suggesting therapy.

Well it's good you went through all that to get to the minutiae of a sarcastic comment from someone lol. I don't think most care in terms of Beto's response, as many other political responses on youtube, twitter, FB etc go unanswered as well. I think it matters that the media keeps shoving a microphone in his face even though he's polling 3%. He's smart enough to say what everyone on the left is thinking. Of course we as a gun community could sit back and not defend ourselves from someone sitting on a large platform speaking of confiscation, but that probably just doesn't sit well with a lot of people going by the responses I've seen so far. Maybe it's best to be bored and try to troll others on a gun board? I dunno.... suggesting therapy seems very ironic.

Latest posts

Top Bottom