Non poaching pumper

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This non poaching pumper pulled out one of my most unfriendly mineral owner/landowners teenage son today. This 16-18ish year old boy was too embarrassed to put it politely to call daddy to bring the tractor. So I helped him out, only to be accused later of being the one doing the doughnuts that his son was doing when he got in a snow drift. It was mid morning when I pulled this child out and it was close to 4 when the father was checking cattle and run into me to start his ass chewing. It wasn't the day to jump my case. Record was set straight and he apologized once and left. No thank you and from now on I am sure it will be the grumpy look no wave like I am just debris on his lease or county road.
Hope yall had a Merry Christmas!

It has been said many times in here that oilfield pumpers are often the biggest poachers. So I was just giving a story from this side of the viewpoint.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not my style, not the way I was raised. A man in need is a man in need. I have been driven by and ignored as oilfield trash on more than one occasion when in need of a little assistance. I have also been helped by some of the nicest men around.
My other job as a volunteer firefighter often has me helping folks having the worst day of there life. I will always try be the best help I can to them.

sesh

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not my style, not the way I was raised. A man in need is a man in need. I have been dreven by and ignored as oilfield trash on more than one occasion when in need of a little assistance. I have also been helped by some of the nicest men around.
My other job as a volunteer firefighter often has me helping folks having the worst day of there life. I will always try be the best help I can to them.

I like your attitude, hope you stay that way!

Latest posts

Top Bottom