Noveske

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gabriel42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No experience with Rubber City but owned a nitrided BCG for a short period on a rifle that I flipped. Slicker than snot and wiped clean; one of the few parts that I wish I could have kept from that rifle. Being as I own a Noveske, I would be remiss to not have one of these in my rifle so I placed an order for one of the full-mass, coated ones and will let you know let you the 4 F's once I get it.

promiseofwar

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No experience with Rubber City but owned a nitrided BCG for a short period on a rifle that I flipped. Slicker than snot and wiped clean; one of the few parts that I wish I could have kept from that rifle. Being as I own a Noveske, I would be remiss to not have one of these in my rifle so I placed an order for one of the full-mass, coated ones and will let you know let you the 4 F's once I get it.
I think I will pull the trigger too!!!!

Gabriel42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Also ordered a set of the extended takedown/pivot pins. The standard 'Noveske' marked ones are a bit snug so I figured I try them out.

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

The one you sold to my buddy?

93 FOX

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
$225 for a BCG is where I draw the line. Ill run a DD or BCM in my Noveske and be totally happy with that for $159. Its a RCA BCG with Noveske's name on it anyway. The first thing I noticed was the price and thought "John just rolled over in his grave!"

promiseofwar

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
$225 for a BCG is where I draw the line. Ill run a DD or BCM and be totally happy with that for $159. The first thing I noticed was the price and thought "John just rolled over in his grave!"

Agreed, it is pricey for sure. And also a agree the DD or BCM are gtg! I had to get one to see a 225.00 BCG for myself. Going on a bologna and Ramen diet for a week.

93 FOX

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Agreed, it is pricey for sure. And also a agree the DD or BCM are gtg! I had to get one to see a 225.00 BCG for myself. Going on a bologna and Ramen diet for a week.

It would be different if it came out of Noveske's shop but for RCA to stamp an iron cross on it and ship it to Noveske? I wonder if Noveske is even QCing these before they ship them out?

Ill pass on It, but let me know what you think of it. It sure looks sweet.

Gabriel42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The normal RCA's are $225 from Brownell's so getting a Noveske marked one for same price. I paid $189 (.mil discount applied) from DSG for my unmarked, phosphate Noveske BCG so I doubt John is rolling over in his grave charging $35 more for a treated BCG. The low mass version RCA BCG's are used by the Noveske Shootin Team so I am fairly confident that quality control isn't going to be an issue. The JP enterprise was treated in a different manner but should expect the same results from the nitride treatment.

93 FOX

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The normal RCA's are $225 from Brownell's so getting a Noveske marked one for same price. I paid $189 (.mil discount applied) from DSG for my unmarked, phosphate Noveske BCG so I doubt John is rolling over in his grave charging $35 more for a treated BCG. The low mass version RCA BCG's are used by the Noveske Shootin Team so I am fairly confident that quality control isn't going to be an issue. The JP enterprise was treated in a different manner but should expect the same results from the nitride treatment.
$189 for a Noveske BCG, yes. $225 for a RCA, ill pass.

Latest posts

Top Bottom