NRA Instructor - Pistol & Rifle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stephen Cue

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Ive been on a long hiatus but Ok Sport Shooting is back up and going.

Here is the schedule we have up coming...

NRA Pistol Instructor - February 23rd & 24 at USSA in Tulsa.

NRA Rifle Instructor - March 16th & 17th at USSA.

NRA Pistol Instructor - March 30th & 31st at USSA

The classes will be 16 hours worth of training, If you have never taken an NRA Basic Course, you must first do that before taking the Instructor Course.

You can take part of the Basic Course online at NRAinstructors.org.

You will need to be vetted by me before the class. Instructor candidates must have prior knowledge of firearms for the discipline they want to teach. This is for basic instructor only, this is not high-speed low drag tactical. This is basics that you will use to help beginners and those with no experience with firearms. However, Im looking for potential teachers that love the firearms community and want to share their passion with the community, not looking for tactical operators, LOL.

This class will qualify you to teach the SDA, which is a very basic gun safety class. For more advanced courses, we have plenty of great instructors available.

Both classes are $200. If you would like to join us but do not have the cash up front, call me and talk to me. I care more about mentoring good instructors than making $$$.

Call for more info at 918-406-3642.

Thanks, Steve

Latest posts

Top Bottom