NRA "New KKK" According To Jason Whitlock Of Fox Sports

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abajaj11

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree that the NRA has ensured our rights throughout it's history. My beef isn't withe the NRA... It's with LaPierre. They require 34k+ members just to pay his wages. It's ridiculous, but then again, maybe I'm skewed as I came up in the Heston days...

Is it his fault his employer is paying him this much? Would you like him better if he said...no, you are paying me too much...please give me a 70% pay-cut?
I'd question his sanity if he did that, and demand that he be let go.
We've had more gun rights recognized in the last few years than in the 70-s and 80-s....though i do love Heston! He was an independently wealthy guy and a good voice, but did he get stuff done legislatively? I don't know.
Talking about LaPierre, I'd rather have quality people like him at the helm of the NRA who can peddle influence in Washington, than some cut-rate types who can preach to the choir but can't get anything done legislatively.
So I am fine with the NRA paying him whatever they pay him, as long as he and they get the job done and keep our nice, friendly politicians scared!
:)

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is it his fault his employer is paying him this much? Would you like him better if he said...no, you are paying me too much...please give me a 70% pay-cut?
I'd question his sanity if he did that, and demand that he be let go.
We've had more gun rights recognized in the last few years than in the 70-s and 80-s....though i do love Heston! He was an independently wealthy guy and a good voice, but did he get stuff done legislatively? I don't know.
Talking about LaPierre, I'd rather have quality people like him at the helm of the NRA who can peddle influence in Washington, than some cut-rate types who can preach to the choir but can't get anything done legislatively.
So I am fine with the NRA paying him whatever they pay him, as long as he and they get the job done and keep our nice, friendly politicians scared!
:)

lol... I can't argue that opinion

Latest posts

Top Bottom