NRA "New KKK" According To Jason Whitlock Of Fox Sports

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
NRA needs everyones yearly dues to make the ridiculous payroll... Green is the only color needed to join

Another way to say this is - the NRA stays true to its stated purpose...supporting gun ownership rights while basically staying out of other political fights.
Surprise, surprise they gather money to create influence - who would have thought of that happening in the USA?

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
NRA needs everyones yearly dues to make the ridiculous payroll... Green is the only color needed to join

The main difference between me paying my NRA dues and some union member paying their union dues is that my NRA dues go to support something that I can believe in. I'm am not saying that the NRA is totally perfect(they aren't) but I can support them and their overall track record. The closest thing to an "NRA goon" coming around to "change my way of thinking" are those letters that they send from time to time.:rollingla:rotflmao:

tran

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I guess if we said the NRA was the new Black Panthers is would be okay. When are we going to stop playing the race card?:finger:

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do you honestly think your gun rights would be the same without the NRA?

If you seriously like guns and are not on OSA to troll then you drastically need to reexamine your thinking.

I agree that the NRA has ensured our rights throughout it's history. My beef isn't withe the NRA... It's with LaPierre. They require 34k+ members just to pay his wages. It's ridiculous, but then again, maybe I'm skewed as I came up in the Heston days...

Latest posts

Top Bottom