NYC Man Who Allegedly Stabbed Teen Girls on Christmas and Yelled ‘I Want All the White People Dead’ Already out of Jail

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is misleading, he is currently in jail, he stabbed someone else in there. He was released a few weeks ago, before his current stabbing crimes. The crime he was released for was making threats.

My crazy neighbor was released after 24 hours on bail. He shot my wife’s car, tried to break into our house, multiple assault and battery on police officers (on body cam footage). Took 10 months to have charges filed.

Ready_fire_aim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is misleading, he is currently in jail, he stabbed someone else in there. He was released a few weeks ago, before his current stabbing crimes. The crime he was released for was making threats.

My crazy neighbor was released after 24 hours on bail. He shot my wife’s car, tried to break into our house, multiple assault and battery on police officers (on body cam footage). Took 10 months to have charges filed.
Was his name Toby?

Similar story happened near a friends house in OKC. Has me curious lol

1Mudman

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just think how many FBI and Homeland security would swat your house if you said something like that and they knew you were of Conservative values and attend a church. Somehow we have let the entire Justice System turn a 180 and what is right is wrong and if your a White person your just evil and the cause of everything bad. Scary World we live in! there obviously needs to be some investigation on the Judges and DA's. Find out who financed their elections even though we know of several billionaires that support World Chaos. I worry everyday about my Children and their children lives looking forward.

Blue Heeler

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I (cynically) wonder if “hate crimes” have different penalties?

For instance, does a “black on white” hate crime have a lesser value due to “equity” than a “white on black” hate crime? Is it more of a hate crime for a pesky Lutheran to kill a Muslim than a Muslim to kill a Lutheran ... or maybe a couple of Catholics?

Latest posts

Top Bottom