NYTimes Public Editor: I Was Wrong About Ferguson

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A DAY LATE AND A DOLLAR SHORT! But then the lib MSM never has had to bother with having the facts or telling the truth. Altering audios and videos is more the lib MSM's style. :NO::censored:

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/New-York-Times-public-editor-Ferguson-Michael-Brown/2015/03/23/id/631935/?ns_mail_uid=566817&ns_mail_job=1614066_03232015&s=al&dkt_nbr=sg8p6qca
NYTimes Public Editor: I Was Wrong About Ferguson
Monday, 23 Mar 2015 01:12 PM
By Sean Piccoli

AND

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/clay-waters/2015/03/23/nyt-public-editor-makes-mea-culpa-ferguson-case-criticizing-pro-police
NYT Public Editor Makes a Mea Culpa on Ferguson Case for Criticizing Pro-Police Sources Later Proven Right

By Clay Waters | March 23, 2015 | 10:16 PM EDT

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm curious, what kind of wine goes with Crow?

Any vintage wine that will satisfy the discriminating taste of the typical lib MSM palate like: Thunderbird? MD 20/20? Wild Irish Rose? Cisco? Ripple(RIP)? Buckfast? Boones Farm? Bright's Sherry?
Jeppson's Malört?----Don't forget that these fine wines have to be mixed(shaken not stirred) in a 1 to 1 ratio with Everclear and then served in a tall glass with a little bit of ice. :thumb::rollingla

Last edited:

JeffT

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Any vintage wine that will satisfy the discriminating taste of the typical lib MSM palate like: Thunderbird? MD20/20? Wild Irish Rose? Cisco? Ripple(RIP)? Buckfast? Boones Farm? Bright's Sherry?
Jeppson's Malört?----Don't forget that these fine wines have to be mixed(shaken not stirred) in a 1 to 1 ratio with Everclear and then served in a tall glass with a little bit of ice. :thumb::rollingla

I'm not really a wine connoisseur`(sp) so i need to know...
You mentioned all those liquor store brands, that actually come in a bottle, what about the no-name brands that come in a box ? Will they work?

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not really a wine connoisseur`(sp) so i need to know...
You mentioned all those liquor store brands, that actually come in a bottle, what about the no-name brands that come in a box ? Will they work?

A fine "Cardboardeaux" will do nicely. Just up the Everclear to wine ratio to 2 parts Everclear to 1 part "Cardboardeaux".

PS Just remember that boxed wine = the juice box for adults.

:drink::drunk::drunk5:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom