Obama claims NO aid racist.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In his 2007 speech in Hampton, Virginia, Barack Obama falsely claimed that the Stafford Act had not been waived for relief money appropriated to help New Orleans in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina. The Stafford Act requires that, absent a waiver, localities match a percentage of the money they receive in federal assistance.

Obama’s claim was false. A few weeks before Obama gave his Hampton speech, Congress had waived the Stafford Act in connection with $6.9 billion in federal aid for New Orleans.

But Obama was one of 14 Senators who voted against the waiver of the Stafford Act.

You can see the video of his speech here and hear the racist innuendo.

http://dailycaller.com/2012/10/02/obama-speech-jeremiah-wright-new-orleans/3/

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Someone has to counter the Romney bashers. Luckily Obama makes it so easy.
Yeah, there's been a real epidemic of that here lately hasn't there?
Dozens and dozens of threads bashing Romney, day after day, all day.

It's getting out of hand if you ask me.

I can't tell you how pleased I am to see you take a stand against the bashers.
It takes real courage to do that.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, there's been a real epidemic of that here lately hasn't there?
Dozens and dozens of threads bashing Romney, day after day, all day.

It's getting out of hand if you ask me.

I can't tell you how pleased I am to see you take a stand against the bashers.
It takes real courage to do that.

Funny thing is, I bet you start almost as many threads attacking Romney as I start attacking Obama. :D

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Funny thing is, I bet you start almost as many threads attacking Romney as I start attacking Obama. :D

Can't we bash either president without being "in anyone's camp"? Can't they both be wrong - and subsequently, can't we be angry that these two ass-clowns are the best we were given to vote for?

I'm to the point now where I seriously don't even know which of these idiots I want to be my president - they're both liars. They're policies are nearly identical (and both have proven to fall in-line with whatever big-boy puppeteer is pulling their strings). Neither believe in pulling back the reins on government control over our civil liberties (despite what either says - their actions speak well louder).

Neither are for citizens rights - Romney actually has less experience than Obama did when elected the first time - his defenders only have to say that he has "business experience"... Seriously? Lets count up the ways that big businesses has attempted to get around the rules and stomp on citizens rights in the past few years?

If you ask me, the real problem is that everyone is bamboozled with the idea of getting excited by calling out the other side's faults and the powers that be have sneaked in and ensured that while we're busy bickering, we didn't even realize that we're voting for the same guy no matter who we vote for.

Latest posts

Top Bottom