Obama claims NO aid racist.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

R. Johnson

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can't we bash either president without being "in anyone's camp"? Can't they both be wrong - and subsequently, can't we be angry that these two ass-clowns are the best we were given to vote for?

I'm to the point now where I seriously don't even know which of these idiots I want to be my president - they're both liars. They're policies are nearly identical (and both have proven to fall in-line with whatever big-boy puppeteer is pulling their strings). Neither believe in pulling back the reins on government control over our civil liberties (despite what either says - their actions speak well louder).

Neither are for citizens rights - Romney actually has less experience than Obama did when elected the first time - his defenders only have to say that he has "business experience"... Seriously? Lets count up the ways that big businesses has attempted to get around the rules and stomp on citizens rights in the past few years?

If you ask me, the real problem is that everyone is bamboozled with the idea of getting excited by calling out the other side's faults and the powers that be have sneaked in and ensured that while we're busy bickering, we didn't even realize that we're voting for the same guy no matter who we vote for.

I agree with everything your saying except the experience part. A former business executive and governor has loads more executive experience than a former school teacher and senator.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Can't we bash either president without being "in anyone's camp"? Can't they both be wrong - and subsequently, can't we be angry that these two ass-clowns are the best we were given to vote for?

I'm to the point now where I seriously don't even know which of these idiots I want to be my president - they're both liars. They're policies are nearly identical (and both have proven to fall in-line with whatever big-boy puppeteer is pulling their strings). Neither believe in pulling back the reins on government control over our civil liberties (despite what either says - their actions speak well louder).

Neither are for citizens rights - Romney actually has less experience than Obama did when elected the first time - his defenders only have to say that he has "business experience"... Seriously? Lets count up the ways that big businesses has attempted to get around the rules and stomp on citizens rights in the past few years?

If you ask me, the real problem is that everyone is bamboozled with the idea of getting excited by calling out the other side's faults and the powers that be have sneaked in and ensured that while we're busy bickering, we didn't even realize that we're voting for the same guy no matter who we vote for.

I tend to agree with you on all but the experience part, Romney was a governor. The problem is that no one better ran this year, and while Romney is only marginally better then Obama, it is a step in the right direction.

3inSlugger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I tend to agree with you on all but the experience part, Romney was a governor. The problem is that no one better ran this year, and while Romney is only marginally better then Obama, it is a step in the right direction.

We shouldn't be on board with a system that makes us settle for a candidate only "marginally better" than Obama.

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We know beyond a shadow of a doubt that Zed-O sucks.

We strongly suspect that Romnah MAY suck.

This is enough data to decide the question: Will absolutely suck, or there is a chance it may not suck, at least as bad?

I report, you decide.

Bawahahahaha!

Latest posts

Top Bottom