Occupy Norman protest on June 9th story with pictures

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There's a lot of truth in that. I look back on younger me and cringe sometimes. Kids are pretty stupid, and kids are remaining kids longer into their twenties these days.
Its ongoing. My son has our grand kids in Dallas. He is on our side, they are on the other in middle school. The indoctrination starts young.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Its ongoing. My son has our grand kids in Dallas. He is on our side, they are on the other in middle school. The indoctrination starts young.

Herd mentality. It's hip to be woke. It's not all bad. Youths are trying to be better than previous generations. They're just taking pc culture too far for the wrong reasons. They aren't being empathetic for the sake of humanity, they're doing so for likes on instagram.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Herd mentality. It's hip to be woke. It's not all bad. Youths are trying to be better than previous generations. They're just taking pc culture too far for the wrong reasons. They aren't being empathetic for the sake of humanity, they're doing so for likes on instagram.
They don't even have cell phones. They did, but don't now. He was doing the parental following on their online activity and didn't care for what they were falling in to.
The schools and the teachers are the issue with them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom