OCR&GC Steel Challenge Aug 22

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMF223

Marksman
Reaction score
Sorry for the short notice, yes we will have our monthly match with the white plates. We will be shooting six stages and bring around 200 rounds.
OC members $10.00, non members $15.00 and second gun $5.00. sign in at 9:30, start shooting around 10:00. Set up is at 7:30 and all help would be greatly appreciated.
Hope to see you at the range.
Stan F.

GoldenBear

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry for the short notice, yes we will have our monthly match with the white plates. We will be shooting six stages and bring around 200 rounds.
OC members $10.00, non members $15.00 and second gun $5.00. sign in at 9:30, start shooting around 10:00. Set up is at 7:30 and all help would be greatly appreciated.
Hope to see you at the range.
Stan F.

Necessary details please. Plus, I've been under a rock for the last five months.

"OCR&GC" is who/what? The Orange Cheetah Riding and Grooming Consortieum?

You'd like help with setup, but I've got no idea where to go. Directions? Map? Website?

SMF223

Marksman
Reaction score
I would like to thank those who helped put the match on yesterday. It would not have happened without you. I would also like to thank all the shooters for showing up on such a short notice. Maybe I'll be accident free for the rest ofthe year.
I will find a open date for next month on the club calender for next months match and post it soon, the IDPA Nationals is on our normal weekend.
Thanks Again everyone.
Stan Fanning

Latest posts

Top Bottom