Officer and Two Suspects Down

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MadDogs

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
If it doesn't support their bias, progressives don't consider it honest...

True. The “progressively challenged” cannot perform a simple web search because to do such they would not be able to revise history in order to validate much less sell their failed ideology. Given the time they have invested in being progressively challenged, they are traumatically bonded to political convenience and subsequently oblivious to fact and thus cannot see the need to pay their parents back for wasting money on their college education. To help the communication process with liberals and the progressively challenged, I found that if I put my finger horizontally between my lips and move it up and down in a very rapid motion while humming any Barbra Steisand tune, they seem to understand things better.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
True. The “progressively challenged” cannot perform a simple web search because to do such they would not be able to revise history in order to validate much less sell their failed ideology. Given the time they have invested in being progressively challenged, they are traumatically bonded to political convenience and subsequently oblivious to fact and thus cannot see the need to pay their parents back for wasting money on their college education. To help the communication process with liberals and the progressively challenged, I found that if I put my finger horizontally between my lips and move it up and down in a very rapid motion while humming any Barbra Steisand tune, they seem to understand things better.

I chuckled out loud on that one, thanks!

Latest posts

Top Bottom