Official: OSA NFA Timeline Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FullAuto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
(2) Form 4s
Pending date - 7-21-14
Approved date - 11-10-14
Received date after checking status, confirming approved status, spending 5 hours at store doing a sit in until they gave me my stuff - 11-18-14

FullAuto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looks like I'll be making a call to WV tomorrow.
I can tell you, had I not called the ATF myself and went up there and made Dave find out where my stuff was, I wouldn't them tonight. Evil B had them on her desk and was holding them hostage. They had no intention of calling me and J.B. never showed up. Dave finally convinced Darlene to pull rank and get them for me.

Gabriel42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can tell you, had I not called the ATF myself and went up there and made Dave find out where my stuff was, I wouldn't them tonight. Evil B had them on her desk and was holding them hostage. They had no intention of calling me and J.B. never showed up. Dave finally convinced Darlene to pull rank and get them for me.

Did she they she would just hold on to them in her crappy condo?

FullAuto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did she they she would just hold on to them in her crappy condo?
I was there at 10:30 when she admitted to having them. I left at 11:30 to take my buddy home and was back at 1:00. It was 3:30 before they finally gave in and gave them to me. It is painfully obvious she is the single biggest factor why that store failed.

Gabriel42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was there at 10:30 when she admitted to having them. I left at 11:30 to take my buddy home and was back at 1:00. It was 3:30 before they finally gave in and gave them to me. It is painfully obvious she is the single biggest factor why that store failed.

Neither the warmth nor the depth...

When are you going to the range?

castleeleven

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
(2) Form 4s
Pending date - 7-21-14
Approved date - 11-10-14
Received date after checking status, confirming approved status, spending 5 hours at store doing a sit in until they gave me my stuff - 11-18-14

Wow, 5 hours? I got mine in 5 mins. The same morning he received the form. I was happy. I have one coming in hopefully in January at a different FFL. Hopefully is not the 5 hours waiting one.

OK243

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
1. NFA Item: Suppressed Armament Systems, Arbiter
2. Form Type: Form 4
3. Transferee Type: Trust
4. Purchased: 7/7/14
5. Forms sent: 7/8/14
6. Approved Date: 11/10/14
7. Forms Received: 11/20/14

Latest posts