Oil Capital USPSA Nov 14 Sunday

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buzzdraw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Time for USPSA at Oil Capital just on the east side of Tulsa Metro! Sunday November 14. Sign-in begins at 9:30, walk-thru at 10 AM. Figure on 125-150 rounds, in 6 stages. One stage a Classifier. Match fee is $15 ($10 to OCR&GC members).

We need help with set-up. Recent damage to my knee has made my mobility limited for the time being. Robert C. will be head honcho Sunday for set-up; he needs some willing hands to help set stages. Gate will be open at 7:30 for those who can help.

A"War Wagon" prop issue/storage system is now in use at every match. It speeds both set-up and tear-down.

Construction is underway on three buildings to replace those lost in the May tornado. Primary parking currently is the Maintenance Bldg. park lot, between the tan portable storage Connex's and the new green Maintenance Bldg.

Come shoot with us!

Location link: http://www.badlandsidpa.com/ Go to left hand side; scroll down to "driving instructions".

G Law

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Thanks Robert and Jack, great match today. Shot, SCORED and headed down the road before 2:30. I got to shoot with the chunky ones today and it is always a hoot.
G

Buzzdraw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Results sent out a few minutes ago via BCC email to the competitors.

Yep, results done at this match. The war wagon helps a lot to speed set-up and tear-down, which makes stats at the match a possibility for the match (at least some of them).

Those attending the match got to see the building pad for the new Pistol Pavilion. Pretty impressively big. Concrete slab going down this week, with steel building (25' x 115') going up on it about a week later. Due to be complete sometime in December.

Latest posts

Top Bottom