OK Safety and Security Source in Tulsa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Podman

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have got some ads on Groupon and AAA about a gun range in Tulsa called Oklahoma Safety and Security Source. They
have a website www.oksafensecure.com and are located at 4930 E. Admiral Place. They have several options and one is
a punch card good for 10 shooting range visits for $50. Normally it's apparently $100. Also $30 for the SDA concealed carry
class. From the pics on their website they have 5 shooting stalls in their range. So if anyone is interested you might check them out.

OliverKlohzoff

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I actually got the first Groupon they did, $20 for 10 sessions. Not the fanciest place in town but it's convenient and the guy that runs the place is very nice, very helpful, even modded one of my 9mm's for me the other day while I was in there.

jbrentd

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Any other feedback on this place? My friend just sent me a groupon...

Two options:
•$29 for a four-hour concealed-weapons class with range time (a $60 value). The course adheres to Oklahoma Self-Defense Act standards, teaching students how to safely handle and shoot their handguns. Courses are scheduled depending on interest, and students are expected to bring their own handgun and ammo.

•$99 for a four-hour Personal & Home Protection class (a $250 value). The course covers safety, mental preparation, developing defensive shooting skills, and strategies for home and personal safety. The first half of the four-hour class refreshes students on the concealed-carry laws for Oklahoma; the second half consists of advanced tactical techniques. Students practice techniques on the range under the supervision of certified instructors.

XPerties

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Any other feedback on this place? My friend just sent me a groupon...

Two options:
•$29 for a four-hour concealed-weapons class with range time (a $60 value). The course adheres to Oklahoma Self-Defense Act standards, teaching students how to safely handle and shoot their handguns. Courses are scheduled depending on interest, and students are expected to bring their own handgun and ammo.

•$99 for a four-hour Personal & Home Protection class (a $250 value). The course covers safety, mental preparation, developing defensive shooting skills, and strategies for home and personal safety. The first half of the four-hour class refreshes students on the concealed-carry laws for Oklahoma; the second half consists of advanced tactical techniques. Students practice techniques on the range under the supervision of certified instructors.

You can get all that at the normal price from Carry Legal but those classes are 8 hours long and very in-dept so in my eyes even with a coupon you are getting ripped off.

Latest posts

Top Bottom