OK Shooters SALE 30% OFF!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks very much okie98!!!

Thanks Jake! The ones on sale are the Cross style and use a standard Cross refill available in all office supply stores. They come with a medium point, black cartridge but there are countless colors, tip sizes, etc... available in the store for them. They even make a 'space pen' Cross refill now.[/QUOTE]

It's about time. I always loved the Fisher Space Pen. The last time I found refills for my pen at the office supply, I bought every one they had.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's about time. I always loved the Fisher Space Pen. The last time I found refills for my pen at the office supply, I bought every one they had.

I hear ya. I'll be making a wholesale purchase of some of the refills in the future so I can also offer them on my website for one stop shopping. They come in tons of colors too.

Payment and email sent!

Thanks very much Jim. Came through just fine. I appreciate your business.

Calamity Jake

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
30% OFF Through the end of July 2013. No limits. Via the following link:

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=CUBRKZKP7Y7RC

Hey everyone... it's about time here for an OSA appreciation sale.

i41.tinypic.com_2rw828o.jpg

I've been a member and participant of Oklahoma Shooters Association for a little over four years now and I truly love this place even though I haven't been posting as much lately. Life's been a little busy, but anyway...

So! In accordance with my desire to give back to the OSA community I'm giving all OSA members biggest retail discount I've ever offered. I am trying to generate some revenue to invest in more tooling as well so by helping yourself to a great price, you'll also be helping me to become even that much better.

For the remainder of this month, all standard Cross style MIGHTY PENs will be available to OSA members via the link above at 30% OFF normal retail price! Shipping is a standard flat rate of $3.00 for basic or $6.00 for Priority no matter the quantity.

Once again, THANKS OSA for being such an awesome place for us like minded people to talk, share and join together over our common bond.

- Doug

the MIGHTY PEN co
www.theMIGHTYPENco.com
www.facebook.com/theMIGHTYPENco

Ps. If for some reason the link doesn't work for you, feel free to email me at [email protected] and I can send you a custom invoice as well.

This link http://api.viglink.com/api/click?fo...UBRKZKP7Y7RC&jsonp=vglnk_jsonp_13744428868436 does not allow me to pick the color/styles that I want. Can I order from your web sight?

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This link does not allow me to pick the color/styles that I want. Can I order from your web sight?

The link allows you the discounted price and then you can followup with an email letting me know the calibers and finishes you like -or- you can order from the website and then include a note telling me that you need the OSA discount and I'll refund the extra paid. I am looking at how to use discount codes but don't have that capability yet.

Thanks!

Latest posts

Top Bottom