OKCGC cookout

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hoov

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There seemed to be a few members there that I knew were on OSA. I didn't know DanB was nor bigfug. We need a secret handshake.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There seemed to be a few members there that I knew were on OSA. I didn't know DanB was nor bigfug. We need a secret handshake.
It's only my second year, used to go out as a kid with Mark, he's my uncle. I'll be out there for the Womens fun shoot too. I was the guy helping you pull the tailgate after you locked, locked, locked, and relocked it lol

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Really? We both got e-mails a few days ago saying they needed volunteers to work and if you wanted to use that for your work day all you had to do was come on out ...

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

It was also listed on the calendar and in the newsletter.

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I never got any Email and I never look at the calendar because I didn't know anything about an outing. I did get an Email about the virus thing a couple weeks ago. Dunno, no big deal, with my spine issues it's pretty rare that I'm able to get out anymore. I'd probably get tarred and feathered anyway LOL.

I'm probably not an "official" member cause I've never got a newsletter either.

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm such a spaz...I thought it said OSA LOL. These meds really make things hard to concentrate on and messes with my memory, the other day I couldn't remember what I was cooking for dinner and I was already halfway through LOL. One day a couple months ago I was driving to the grocery store and by the time I got a block away from home I had forgot where I was going. Took me the whole time of a long red light to figure it out LOL. At least I know what it'll be like to go senile should I make it that long, I'm considering it practice.

Hoov

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you didn't know about it, that's Yo Fawlt Insurance. It's like Christmas, same time every year and it's on the calendar, but the gifts are better. One of these days, I'll win.

Latest posts

Top Bottom