Oklahoma’s week of wicked weather

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We got 5 minutes of nickel hail and 10 minutes of rain which is fine for me. Put down a couple sprayer loads of pasture/lawn 20-0-0 in the yard. It needed watered in.

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got some strong winds a little after midnight and uprooted a tree in the backyard so I know what i will be doing tomorrow since it is blocking the backdoor and some is sitting on top of the kids chicken coop, dont think any damage except maybe some scratched paint will know more when it gets daylight.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got some strong winds a little after midnight and uprooted a tree in the backyard so I know what i will be doing tomorrow since it is blocking the backdoor and some is sitting on top of the kids chicken coop, dont think any damage except maybe some scratched paint will know more when it gets daylight.
:yikes2::yikes2::bolt:

:anyone:

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got a big portion of the tree cut up with my new battery pole saw before my legs and the saws battery gave out, try to do as much as i can with the polesaw before i have to fire up the gas powered ones and wake the neighbors.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Claremore got hammered last night.

Law enforcement has blocked people from going into town.

IMG_9360.jpeg

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Claremore got hammered last night.

Law enforcement has blocked people from going into town.
One of News6's trackers went through downtown Claremore last night sometime after midnight, and he said the PD had streets closed and were blocking access to neighborhoods. Travis said they took a direct hit from the tornado.

Latest posts

Top Bottom