Oklahoma City GC 3-gun 1/16/2011

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mike_pinto

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
That does it No. 872, you have angered me into buying you mexican food tomorrow for lunch at the regular place at the regular time.. :)

$15 for non-club members, $10 for members. Under 16 shoot for free and mom or dad shoots for $5. I accidentally procured some sporting clays targets to include the mini clays. Bet your backside they will appear in no-shoots as rifle targets! :)
I have got some sick stuff planned for this one. Not quite carnival, but there will be spinning, flying, flipping, turning and clam-shelling adventures to be had! :P

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yea, other than the "How much is the entry fee?", I'm not even close to acting that dumb. I want to try it because it looks like a metric ****ton of fun. I thought the remark about the difference between "Multi Gun" and 3 gun was funny, though.

Nobody's that dumb (I hope;)). That's why it's funny. It's a culmination of the newbie questions we all ask, then eventually answer, then eventually get annoyed with. I think I asked every question at least twice within the last 2 years.

I didn't use you for that question in match fees but I found it funny when you asked and I knew you had a sense of humor and would find the video funny.

What gehey jack wagon rated this thread as 1 star? MF'ers!!!

No.343

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That does it No. 872, you have angered me into buying you mexican food tomorrow for lunch at the regular place at the regular time.. :)

$15 for non-club members, $10 for members. Under 16 shoot for free and mom or dad shoots for $5. I accidentally procured some sporting clays targets to include the mini clays. Bet your backside they will appear in no-shoots as rifle targets! :)
I have got some sick stuff planned for this one. Not quite carnival, but there will be spinning, flying, flipping, turning and clam-shelling adventures to be had! :P

Next time you go carnival I volunteer JT to swallow swords while wearing the cool STI hat.

WideLoadTimmy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nobody's that dumb (I hope;)). That's why it's funny. It's a culmination of the newbie questions we all ask, then eventually answer, then eventually get annoyed with. I think I asked every question at least twice within the last 2 years.

I didn't use you for that question in match fees but I found it funny when you asked and I knew you had a sense of humor and would find the video funny.

What gehey jack wagon rated this thread as 1 star? MF'ers!!!

"Jack Wagon", LOL. R. Lee Ermy is awesome. I actually watched several of those vids. I don't quite get the "Armageddon" jokes (unless they've something to do with AR forums) but the computerized voice over made it sound like the most awesome computer failure message.

mike_pinto

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
OK.. So final written stage design is complete. We have a 32 round shotgun stage. Pure madness! :) We have a pistol/rifle, rifle/pistol, and a pistol/shotgun and the aforementioned 32 round shotgun stage. I might bring 75 rounds of pistol, rifle and shotgun, at least 5 slugs and 5 buckshot. 9 pellet 00 buck is the only allowed buckshot. I will have some RIO for sale out there at the range if you don't have any or don't feel like shopping for it.

m

Latest posts

Top Bottom