Oklahoma City judge scandal might impact 100s of convictions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rut row Raggy

1689453359831.png

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not just one. Apparently he was making the rounds through the female prosecutors at the DA's office.

I wanna know why people, i.e. ALL of them, aren't being disbarred and looking at criminal charges. You will never be able to convince me favors weren't traded ... I mean besides the obvious sessy ones.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All of these people have advanced degrees. Years in University classes, some of which ostensibly covered ethics.

And not one of them thought to make up some excuse to recuse themselves from certain cases ? Really?

And these are the ones ruling over us.
Those kind of people think they’re smarter than everyone else, and therefore, we the people are too dumb to ever figure out what they’re doing.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Shades of Joyce Gilchrist, not for the sexual part although that was her accusation for being fired, but for the amount of criminal convictions we might see overturned out of this. Gilchrist had around 1,700 cases where her evidence and testimony were major factors in the convictions.

Twenty-three were death penalty cases of which twelve were carried out. Several convictions were overturned after retesting the evidence presented and people walked out of prison.

I'm wondering if this will result in the same.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joyce_Gilchrist
Gilchrist died in Houston in 2015.

PS, I've seen some of the female DA's here . . . WOOOF!

Latest posts

Top Bottom