Old Building

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

L.C.

👮🏻RETIRED L.E.O.👮🏻
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Came across this old building while driving around. I love old places like this.
IMG_1725.JPG
IMG_1726.JPG
IMG_1729.JPG
IMG_1727.JPG

L.C.

👮🏻RETIRED L.E.O.👮🏻
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Given uniformity of the logs and end cuts, I'm guessin' it's not as old as ya might think.

Looks kinda like a log-house kit to me.
:drunk2:
___
I don't know how old it is but I did some inquiry on it and it was a store, family lived in the back of the store. Also sold grain and had corrals. The family built the building themselves. Talked to an old rancher in the area and he said it was up and running in the 30s, the paved road back then was a dirt road.
On another note, my dad had a buddy that I grew up around and his mother had a small cafe in Francis many years ago and she would serve Bonnie & Clide food out back of the cafe in their car. I talked with her quite a bit growing up, she said Bonnie & Clide were always very respectful to her and Clide always told her Thanks Mam. I'm going to go and see if I can locate where the cafe was that she had.

Last edited:

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know how old it is but I did some inquiry on it and it was a store, family lived in the back of the store. Also sold grain and had corrals. The family built the building themselves. Talked to an old rancher in the area and he said it was up and running in the 30s, the paved road back then was a dirt road.
On another note, my dad had a buddy that I grew up around and his mother had a small cafe in Francis many years ago and she would serve Bonnie & Clide food out back of the cafe in their car. I talked with her quite a bit growing up, she said Bonnie & Clide were always very respectful to her and Clide always told her Thanks Mam. I'm going to go and see if I can locate where the cafe was that she had.
1634885441253.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom