• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

OLd Saddle Girth

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
I took one of those heavy canvas totes and split it. Slip it under the dog's belly and use the handles to hold the dog up, walk it outside to pee, etc. Found out my dog (Rottweiler)has diabetes this spring and it took her a while to get her legs back under her waiting on the meds to start working. Vet wanted us to put her down. I said nope not until we've done everything we can. She gets 2 shots a day, morning and evening after she eats. Getting around on her own now and the vet says I'm the most determined dog lover she's ever seen. She sees her 11th birthday in October.

Last edited:

7stw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Do you want a leather one or rope style one ? I’ll grab one tomorrow from my tack. I’ll be back in Edmond in the evening pm me your number I can meet up with you tomorrow evening or Sunday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Have no idea how much they cost, haven't bought or needed one in over 35yrs. Red, I built a Thing a ma Jig to hold his head still and need the girth to hold up his rear end to put on a diaper. Thanks D.

Why can't you just use the hoist Darlene uses to get your big butt outta that recliner? Or is Toby just particular about whose butt it's been on?

Latest posts

Top Bottom