One is not like the others-Most in-demand high-paying jobs in every state in 2019

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh, I don't think we're going anywhere. I kind of like this part of the world, and there are NP jobs here. She just gets happy feet sometimes.
We get that way too, want to leave but the cost of living in Oklahoma is far more reasonable than Wyoming, Idaho etc.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Real tough to beat the cost of living in this part of the country as compared to almost anywhere else.

There used to be a link on Realtor.com back in the day that could be used to compare cost of living among different cities.
Don’t know if it still exists, but if not I’m sure there are apps out there that do the same thing.
Oklahoma living was pretty much on top of the heap every time I compared where I lived to the rest of the country.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wife is almost on the final stretch of her Nurse Practitioner degree; she asked me what I thought of Arizona.

If she has loans the Indian Health Services offers loan repayment for many folks if they work in a hard-to-fill duty station.

There are quite a few on reservations in AZ.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's awesome and not an easy program, My wife has been a NP for about 15 years now.

No way I could do it, but she's always loved school. Got her BSN from OU Tulsa in their accelerated program - she was really busy in that one. Now topping it off with another stint at OU here in Tulsa for her NP.

Latest posts

Top Bottom