one of a kind 1911

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Powerman620

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK, lets pool our money and get it bought. Looks like there are 15,330 members here, just 7.00 each and we can own it. I will keep it with me and make sure it stays safe!

Traxxis

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I sure wouldn't be posting it on an auction board. Let Cristi's handle it, or one of the other large auction house's.

I agree. There comes a point at which a gun becomes an asset, like buying a piece of art. Best let some place like Cristi's handle it that have been handling high dollar items like that for much longer.

Jon3830

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was looking around on that site and it has some neat stuff on it and some cool things have been sold on it in the past. I think right now they have a gun that was owned by buffalo bill cody and they had a 1910 colt prototype.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree. There comes a point at which a gun becomes an asset, like buying a piece of art. Best let some place like Cristi's handle it that have been handling high dollar items like that for much longer.

Based on some of the classifieds here, it seems a LOT of us think our guns are collectors' works of art!

:D

I kiiiiiiid, I kiiiiiiiiid! Not really true, I couldn't resist though :) I love our classifieds.

But +1 on having a legitimate auction house sell this one. I bet they could get a much nicer sum of money on it, just by the contacts of buyers they maintain. Certainly they could drum up a nice following to bid handsomely on this.

Latest posts

Top Bottom