One of my bosses just asked me to procure 200 "No Guns Allowed" signs for our stores.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Commander Keen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've always liked this one:

Attachments

• dango.jpg
    dango.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 224

Peacemaker

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do these signs have words on them or symbols? My question would be do the ones that are the "gunbuster" symbols even carry any weight at all? How am I supposed to know what a symbol of a Beretta 9mm and a red circle with a slash means? Does it mean they don't like Beretta's or 9mm's?

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I may have missed an earlier discussion but I think some of the reason for the Gun Buster signs have to do with our litigation and sue happy society. Case in point - the building I work in has a no weapons sign. I asked about the reasoning behind this sign. The answer - the building owner and the insurance company wanted the sign to reduce their liability (i.e., innocent bystander wounded during a legal shooting). Another example, the company I work for has a policy about no weapons in the office. I've got a good working relationship with the Company President and asked about the policy. The answer - Ask the insurance company.

Rabbitcreekok

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
What they don't realize is that it works both ways. If you are injured in a robbery or worse yet, a mass shooting, they can be sued for not allowing you to carry the gun you are legally allowed to carry and not having it to protect yourself.

Latest posts

Top Bottom