Open carry harassment...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blazeitornot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I mean when gun enthusiasts are clutching their pearls over a gun shaped cell phone case then it's time to admit that you lost.

Wait, you cam get a gun shaped cell phone case? Where do I go?

As a looooongtime gun enthusiast and a person that carries everyday I support those that open carry if they choose. My wife has asked me why dont I open carry and I tell her it's just not my thing. If it's not yours thats fine too but why would you choose to come here and flame those that choose to. I for one have made a couple of new friends that when I saw them open carry I wound up going over and start BS'ing with them.

By the way you come across you don't seem like you carry a gun one way or another but even if you do why would you start bashing?

There's enough knuckleheads causing trouble for us that choose to carry either concealed or open. Sure everyone has an opinion but if guns aren't necessary then I hope there is nothing on the news at 10:00 tonight saying that some knucklehead got his pearls or gunshaped cell phone case stolen during a home invasion at his house.[/QUOTE]

I'm for more open carry. I got into this thread because of people bashing the OCer in the video. I talk about banning guns because I'm just going to the next logical step when gun enthusiasts are more worried about appearances than rights. I'm against cheap "I'm one of the responsible guys" points that contributes to the anti-gun sentiment in America. They probably do more damage to gun owners than the Brady campaigners. As I said before, I want more guns in more peoples hands. No check sales and untraceable guns are fine by me. I want guns to be so prevalent that nobody even notices you're wearing one.

sanjuro893

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I mean when gun enthusiasts are clutching their pearls over a gun shaped cell phone case then it's time to admit that you lost.

Wait, you cam get a gun shaped cell phone case? Where do I go?

As a looooongtime gun enthusiast and a person that carries everyday I support those that open carry if they choose. My wife has asked me why dont I open carry and I tell her it's just not my thing. If it's not yours thats fine too but why would you choose to come here and flame those that choose to. I for one have made a couple of new friends that when I saw them open carry I wound up going over and start BS'ing with them.

By the way you come across you don't seem like you carry a gun one way or another but even if you do why would you start bashing?

There's enough knuckleheads causing trouble for us that choose to carry either concealed or open. Sure everyone has an opinion but if guns aren't necessary then I hope there is nothing on the news at 10:00 tonight saying that some knucklehead got his pearls or gunshaped cell phone case stolen during a home invasion at his house.[/QUOTE]

I never understood that either. I don't open carry but I'm all for anybody who wants to. I thought since this was a GUN forum, I figured people would find the common ground and live and let live. Apparently, nothing's good enough for other folks unless it's 100% on THEIR terms and those people the gun community can do without, IMHO. The anti's love it when we fight each other.

Latest posts

Top Bottom