Opinions on LMT

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mmcbeat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a Noveske lower on the way and want to build a quality M4 without breaking the bank. Weaponparts.com has a pretty good deal on LMT complete M4 uppers. LMT opinions/expereinces? Thanks

RobC

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have two LMT uppers now, but I have had the better part of a dozen over the last several years. They are just about all I buy when I want a run of the mill upper. Never a bit of trouble with them.

Rob

RobC

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I suspect for that price that the BCG that it includes is not LMT. The standard price for an LMT stripped upper is $485. A quality BCG is going to run another $125 or so. Beware of cheaper BCGs unless you can verify their providence.

Rob

THE JOKER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I suspect for that price that the BCG that it includes is not LMT. The standard price for an LMT stripped upper is $485. A quality BCG is going to run another $125 or so. Beware of cheaper BCGs unless you can verify their providence.

Rob

I talked to them and they assured me that every part including the BCG were LMT. I didn't ask if they were blems or seconds, but I wouldn't think LMT would allow them to sell seconds under their name.I would ask more questions before ordering

Latest posts

Top Bottom