• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Want To Buy Or borrow Stock rem 700 trigger yukon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JEFFBIGWOOD

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I need to see if the aftermarket trigger I put in is causing light primer strikes. I can’t find the stock one I took out year or so ago. I live in Yukon/mustang. Thanks!

JEFFBIGWOOD

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
You would think but I put a different firing pin assembly in and still happening. I read where something about the sear engagement on aftermarket triggers. It’s a factory rem 700 223. So it’s either the trigger or the bolt body. Pop on a factory trigger and if still the same then I would think it’s the bolt. Remington won’t do anything because it’s before they got bought out.

undeg01

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
I’m pretty sure I still have one in my stash someplace. I will be out of pocket for a few days following hand surgery this morning. I’ll look for it tomorrow and let you know. If you don’t find one before, I could probably meet you on Sunday.

JEFFBIGWOOD

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I’m pretty sure I still have one in my stash someplace. I will be out of pocket for a few days following hand surgery this morning. I’ll look for it tomorrow and let you know. If you don’t find one before, I could probably meet you on Sunday.
Appreciate it. I am in no rush just the last gun I need to tinker with and get lined out. 405-613-1912 is my cell.

undeg01

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
I have looked in every parts stash I have here at home and cannot find that trigger. I’m going to dig through a couple shelves in my safe tomorrow. If it’s not there, it may be in my emergency parts box in my hunting cabin. I plan to go there on Saturday, so that will be the last option.

Sorry. I thought I knew where it was, but apparently I moved it a while back.

JEFFBIGWOOD

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I have looked in every parts stash I have here at home and cannot find that trigger. I’m going to dig through a couple shelves in my safe tomorrow. If it’s not there, it may be in my emergency parts box in my hunting cabin. I plan to go there on Saturday, so that will be the last option.

Sorry. I thought I knew where it was, but apparently I moved it a while back.
No worries I got one. I appreciate you looking. I did the same thinking the old one had to be around but no luck lol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom