OSA Deer Donation Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buck98

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I want to thank the member that brought us some venison today. For some reason I can not remember his name (again) But he brings us around 10 pounds every year it seems and we always look forward to it. This year he brought me some Summer Sausage too. (mine, all mine I tell you!) Anyway thank you again, it really helps. :bowdown:

On a side note, anyone else starting to have memory problems? I know they said I will have some because of low O2 at times but man this sucks. Year or two I will be wrapping my own Christmas presents. :nolike:
I’m looking forward to being able to hide my own Easter eggs!!!

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m kind of the same way but I’m not sure if it’s my memory or if I just don’t pay enough attention to what people say.
Like I said, I have never been good with names. I tend to remember faces just fine most of the time, but even then I have brain farts. Problem is, they are getting worse. Wife has already been diagnosed with mild dementia and I afraid I am not far behind.

Buck98

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Like I said, I have never been good with names. I tend to remember faces just fine most of the time, but even then I have brain farts. Problem is, they are getting worse. Wife has already been diagnosed with mild dementia and I afraid I am not far behind.
I hate to hear that but hopefully it won’t happen anytime soon. In the meantime if you need to leave anything to a family member I could be one but I probably won’t remember it either.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hate to hear that but hopefully it won’t happen anytime soon. In the meantime if you need to leave anything to a family member I could be one but I probably won’t remember it either.
I already have two adopted sons on here.

Latest posts

Top Bottom