OSA Money Bomb (give 10.00 / show your love)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok, we all love this place, we love chatting, yelling at each other, selling / buying weapons. EVERYONE who loves this place that has not givin, go to the following link, and donate at least ten bucks. It's not asking much.
Think about how many times you've cashed out on your collection, or acquired that awesome range pistol you've always wanted.
Fall in and sound off people. Give at least 10.00.. here is the link. It's on the left side near the bottom. (I gave 50.00)

Thanks Kelly and all for OSA!!

http://www.okshooters.com/index.php

This message was made by just a regular ol' member, I was not solicited by OSA in ANY way to conduct this money bomb event.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Great idea!
I just sent $100.
Maybe more than most can afford but I get lots of pleasure out of this site.
I generally make a donation at my other forum around once a year.
This is a free site, I hope people appreciate it.

VitruvianDoc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will donate once I can stop sinking in bills; buying a house and auto maintenance have sunk my budget along with surgery bills. Doing good to eat at the moment.

weav199

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This site is my crack! The best part is it's local! I get tons if good info from it. Although I'm not one to reply to every post I see, I'm on here many times a day.
You got my $10 today. I can find that in my couch.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok folks... lets please stay on topic... You either love OSA with or without any BS that may or may not come with it, or you don't.

Do like Dustin said, speak to your wallet, and either donate, or just go to the next thread.

No one is judging you on whether or not you donate.

Latest posts

Top Bottom