OSA Tailgate party in Shawnee and Claremore

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

superdave65

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will pay for Hot Dogs, Hamburgers and cold drinks (non-alcoholic). And donate the use of my Walmart gas grill if anyone wants to organize an OSA tailgate party in Shawnee and also in Claremore. I'm thinking Saturday after the show closes. Just bring a lawn chair and hang out. I'll have my hands full with the show, but if we can get a volunteer or two, it might be fun to share a meal with our OSA amigos. Just throwing it out there. There might even be games like, beannie baby toss, or blindfold scentsy identification. Who knows?

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think that's a great idea Dave and thank you for your generosity.

Even more incentive for me to come setup in Shawnee also!

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
If I come to the Claremore tailgate, I'll bring my grill too. I may have some hotdogs I could throw into the deal. I can't make the show on Saturday, already have plans, but I was thinking about Sunday. I'll sure see if I can make the tailgate if they do it.

Also, if someone can find a location ( or is superdave suggesting at the show?), I will volunteer to help as much as possible if I will be able to make it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom