OSA's Troll Hall of Fame

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lurker a troll? You must be trolling! Lurker has NEVER posted anything but the ABSOLUTE truth.

How about PurpleHaze? Who happens to be MDP, 6Strings, RK9J, and probably a few more.

S4F would be a very close 2nd. or would he, maybe not a troller, but further. hmmmmmmmmm

Actually, I don't think PH is any of those, but he's probably had a few names. I've never trolled anyone other than Dennishoddy and that's just for sport.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lurker a troll? You must be trolling! Lurker has NEVER posted anything but the ABSOLUTE truth.

How about PurpleHaze? Who happens to be MDP, 6Strings, RK9J, and probably a few more.

S4F would be a very close 2nd. or would he, maybe not a troller, but further. hmmmmmmmmm

S4F is not a troll. We have had major disagreements a few times but he believes what he says and I can respect that.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Damn, I figured that Kommiefornia bastard would get a few votes.
Who you talkin bout? lolll. Youre keepin it real tho by being there all the time, I live in northern CA half the year and spend the other half in OK, I go back and forth about as much as you visit Sapulpa. And I am a basturd. I softened em up for ya by a few years.

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't think he was a troll but liked the guy who called his daughter a mud shark. Still laugh about that.

Hasn't been an epic thread in a while

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom