OTSTW

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve been entertaining the idea of a Grendel upper. If you didn’t get out yesterday this morning is beautiful to punch some paper!!
Yeah but I had some issues with my silly health thing and took meds yesterday morning and I never touch my guns if I do that.
I didn't know it was going to be such a nice day

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've never quite got into the 350 legend. I guess because I've never owned one. They seem VERY COOL. Hello Steve has one and I've shot it but did so not wanting to use up ammo that was impossible to find at that time.
Could you do a pro's and con's for me. I don't trust what I see on YT much anymore. Seems everyone has skin in the game to promote everything. Even Mr. Guns and gear. A person I started watching long ago and respected. Still respected but he sort of sold his soul on promoting stuff he knew was crap. Now I like normal people saying what they think, if that makes any sense.
I've just been very curious about the 350 L. If you don't want to put it up here, pm me with the goods and bads and just your opinion.
Thanks if you can.

I don’t have any real life experience with it.
from what I have watched on YouTube it looks like a good option to a 30/30 with about the same performance

Latest posts

Top Bottom