OU is in again

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here's my take. If OU had the same players available at the Texas game I'd say it would likely be a dog fight of a game regardless of who they play. They could play with any team in the country. But OU is pretty banged up now and it's going to be a heavy lift to beat Ohio State or LSU. I think they can take Clemson as is.

I got real good feelings about Grinch. He started the season as a definite improvement over last year. A few games later he had them dominating a ranked Texas team in an downright embarrassing way. Then a few key players went down and they looked like last year for a couple of games. Then they started improving again and now he seems to have coached them up and adjusted his calling to utilize what he has to work with and they are looking pretty good again. That tells me Grinch can coach.

OU is good enough to make it interesting for sure. If they can get a little Sooner magic they can go to the big dance but they are going to have to be 100% keyed in to do it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom