Our retarded neighbors to the north.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don;t know what is going to happen re: gun control but I know one thing, if they succeed in taking our means of defense, we are a bird's nest on the ground for the street thugs including the Democrat's Army-Antifa and BLM. Either we step back and allow them entry to our home and everything in it or die. And that is what some of the Democrats in congress wants anyway. But they are going to lose a lot of good tax dollars in the process.
I'll take option B.... They'll have to step over me.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Canada ALREADY has major restrictions on handguns. I've known of RV'ers that have crossed into Canada and had problems. One told of leaving all their firearms and ammo with their son in the U.S. before crossing into Canada. However, Canadian authorities searched their RV and found a single holster. That sent them into MAJOR search mode into ever cabinet, nook and cranny looking for anything else related to firearms. While nothing was found, it cost the RV'ing couple several hours of time.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We need to all move and take over a country, make it mandatory to own guns. I know we could do wonders with Mexico. :P

Latest posts

Top Bottom