Our Walk A Mile In Her Shoes event went off this morning!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Great time, in spite of Mother Nature intentionally trying to sandbag us!

Several folks from OSA donated to our cause (which you can still do, if you want!!! - click here!), which we greatly appreciate!

Here's some video of the event, hopefully it'll work right. I'll try to get it uploaded to YT as well, so those who can't stand Facebook can still see it.

YouTube version:

Last edited:

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
That looks painful lol

No kidding. I finished, that's all I can say. Unlike most of the guys, I wore the real deal 4" spike heels, not the 3" or 2" square heels. Surprisingly, though my legs were pretty rubbery for a while, it wasn't my feet or even my calves that were the worst. My lower back has been VERY uncomfortable all day after this. But I finished.

Dead.

Freaking.

LAST.

lol. Seriously. But that's ok, I got across the finish line, all under my own power, with no help from anyone.

At least ya had cool weather for it... :D

Man... it was COLD. And WINDY. Unbelievable how unkind April has been to us thus far. <sigh>

LOL, love the guy with the cape.

Michael. We go to church together, that dude is crazy. He's a marathoner, I think - 'nuff said.

Latest posts

Top Bottom