Palmetto State Armory RANT

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Which is why it makes sense to me that someone in the store will get preference over a ringing phone. I don't think I've ever been in FBT and not bought something. However I've called lots of places and not purchased anything.

Being a business owner, what percentage of phone calls result in purchases, roughly?

Who knows, but most calls are for information that is readily available on our website or Facebook page. Questions such as, "What are your hours?" or "You show Anderson lowers in stock on your website, are they really in stock?" or "Who makes your barrels that you market as FBT, because I gotta have 'shoot a gnat off of a fly's nuts at 1000 yards accuracy' and I want to know if your $99 barrel is that accurate?".

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
Website? Is that Spiderman's house? Facebook? What?!? I can look up faces now? What's all that? I just need to know the inside details of your confidential agreement. I got your number out of a phone book.

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Effin Palmetto State Armory! I ordered an upper December 9th! Was given the run around and told that it was back ordered at the factory! So I waited patiently!

NOW....... they advertise the damn thing yesterday as a daily deal..... they are also selling the same damn thing with backup sights as we speak!

Just called and get told that they are doing inventory and won't be shipping this week!

They told me they would be glad to refund my money.... I don't want a Effin refund! I want my damn upper!!!!

Sorry M-efferz

RANT off

I thought Honey Badger don't care???

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bastards... placed an order for a barrel about 1 or 2 AM on Friday, damn if they didn't send me a shipping notice last night!!! And here I was, making plans not to use it for a few weeks or a month or two! Now I'm gonna have it by the end of the week, in time for my AR build class, and going to have to build yet another AR in such a short time! Dammit!

:drunk5:

So in the last week or 10 days, I've placed and received 2 orders from 223handguard.com, 1 order from Sanders Armory, 1 order from Primary Arms, have one imminently shipping from Palmetto State, and have one awaiting shipping from Outdoor Sports USA - I just placed this one late last night - but those bastards use the wrong date format! It lists my order as "14/01/2017" - this is 'Murrica, man! Get it right! Oh and another one from Fat Boy Tactical, also placed last night. I'm sure that one will be here in a couple days, based on their past insistence on shipping immediately. <sigh>

Latest posts

Top Bottom