Pawn Find, Marlin 80E

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YakBasser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Which pawn shop did it come from? and how much if you don't mind me asking? That is a cool find!!

Ahahahahaa! Dont mind at all. Luv All Uguys like Brothers, but cant tell Everything! Got'im down to a price I was comfortable with and made a deal. Im Really Bad bout fallin in Love with these Old Things and not researchin and buyin' on the "spur" ya know?

I'm a pretty good guestimator on Age, but the Value is a different story. I pretty much Live on Rimfire Central and try to learn as much as possible about ALL of them, cause you never know whats gona turn up in one of these shops.

I WILL tell you My Favorite Haunt though, but its not where this particular rifle came from. "Second Hand Rose" in DT Tulsa. Dont know what it is about it, but the People are Awesome and VERY knowledgeable, and the Stories are Never Ending. I could, and have stayed in there for hours Just Talking. Always got Cool Stuff.

Latest posts

Top Bottom