Pawnee Run N Gun July 19th, 2014

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AllOut

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"We" as in me and my buddy.
They told us last year that our run time would be off the order on sign in sheet the day of the match. That we'd sign in when we got there so whoever shows up first and gets signed in would run first. So "we" got there pretty early, we were some of the first ones there that morning. But there was no sign in sheet til later that morning after everyone got there. We all signed up at the same time.
We got there early cause we wanted to run in the morning but ended up not doing our runs til almost 3:00 that afternoon.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So how are we gonna do the run order this year?
We kinda got screwed on it last year.

how did you get screwed? Run order is random, sometimes adjusted to fit the situation. We try to provide as much info as we can, but sometimes we have to adjust as we go...

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ah - we are going to assign run times at sign-in. we are going to TRY to have everyone in the field by 1:30. We will have ending award ceremony that evening, probably around 6.

cocheran

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is the 500 yard shot pretty close to 500 yards? Wonder if I should run with a range finder:) and is the run order going to be randomized? Thanks. Gonna be fun. I got a new upper in the mail Saturday and been shooting it. Results not great so far. May have to use my old one. Going to keep shooting it this week.

AllOut

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is the 500 yard shot pretty close to 500 yards? Wonder if I should run with a range finder:) and is the run order going to be randomized? Thanks. Gonna be fun. I got a new upper in the mail Saturday and been shooting it. Results not great so far. May have to use my old one. Going to keep shooting it this week.

Hey dude, you doing the 10k this year?

Latest posts

Top Bottom