Pawnee Winter Run 'n Gun - Jan. 18, 2014 - Pawnee, OK - Sign up now!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Probably be a bit before scores are posted...they might even still be there cleanin' up. They sure put some work in!

Shaky, were you the one packing a Ruger Scout Rifle?

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just want say a word or two. I will follow up with an aar in the next few days with my observations and lessons learned including the good, bad and ugly.

First off, thank you to everyone who made this event happen, specifically the land owners, law enforcement liason, and event coordinators. I want to especially thank the competitors with respect to their excellent attitudes. This type of event is as much a test of mental toughness as it is physical ability and being able to drive on despite the frustration i saw at stage 3 many times, is one of the reasons i have enjoyed these last two run n guns so much. I am looking forward to many more.

Now, back to tending my wounds and eating advil.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hope you guys all had a good time today ... I thought about you while we were at Harry's shooting ... Today was PERFECT shooting weather, even with the wind, considering the time of year we are in. You guys got really, really lucky! :D

imhntn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It was a great match and I had a ball! Thanks to Al, Daniel and all the staff for your hard work. I am looking forward to seeing scores since I heard from two different people and one said I got 2nd and the other said 3rd. Either way I feel good about an old fat guy doing that well and I am already looking forward to the next one.

Sent from my SCH-R760 using Tapatalk 2

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom