Peaceful Assembly at the OK Capitol Building CHECK IT OUT!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

callmecamo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a flyer made up for this but I can't figure out how to attach it. Here is what it says.

CALL TO ACTION!!!!

Ladies and gentlemen of the State of Oklahoma, our 2nd Amendment rights are being threatened today like never before. As you read this, President Obama and his regime are using the Sandy Hook tragedy as a springboard to strip YOUR right to keep and bear arms through Congress and the new “Assault Weapons Ban”. The Sandy Hook massacre was one of this Nation’s darkest moments, but make no mistake, Obama is not seeking more safety for us. What he and his Marxist faction are after is PEOPLE CONTROL. When our 2nd Amendment rights are stripped, what is to stop them from attacking the 1st, 3rd or ALL other Amendments to our US Constitution? NOTHING! Are you mad yet?
If you would like to do something about this desecration of our Bill of Rights, please WRITE ALL OF YOUR CONGRESSMEN. Tell them that you do not appreciate the US Government’s attempt to make you into a common criminal by outlawing the weapons you legally possess. Furthermore, please join me and others as we assemble at the Oklahoma State Capitol Building on Saturday, January 19, at HIGH NOON. I know it is a long drive for most of you but if we intend to keep our freedoms peacefully, we must stand together NOW to be heard and seen! We NEED numbers! This will be a PEACEFUL assembly so please leave your firearms at home or your concealed carry weapons in your locked vehicle. Professional dress is strongly recommended because the media will be present. Show up in your Sunday best and bring all of your freedom loving friends and family!

okiebryan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why "please leave your firearms at home or your concealed carry weapons in your locked vehicle"? The State Capitol Park is not a prohibited place, only the buildings are. My edc handgun is always peaceful, so long as I'm not attacked and in fear of my life.

Other than that, I like that you made a flyer. It's well done, and I hope it gets wide distribution.

Latest posts

Top Bottom