Pellet rifles - where to buy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3inSlugger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bought my $90 Remington (built by Crosman) at Academy. Shoots straight enough for a cheap scope and gun. 1600 fps, I believe. And I killed many a squirrel with it.

cigman1st

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I did a lot of reading and research before buying mine about six months ago. I wanted powerful and quiet and the best answer I came up with was the PCP air rifles, precharged pnematic. I ended up getting a Benjamin Marauder in .22cal. It shoots a .22 cal pellet at about 1000fps. The rifle basically has a small air tank under the barrel you fill with a scuba tank and is good for about 30 to 40 shots. Everyone kind of turns their noses up to the concept, until they hear/shoot it. I liked it so much I ended up putting my Leupold MK IV on it and this thing is crazy accurate. I ordered mine from Cabelas when they were running a sale. Go on YouTube and watch some videos on the Marauder. To me the biggest down side to this direction is having to refill with the scuba tank if you are going to shoot a lot. Not a big deal to recharge, it only takes a couple of minutes.

Electrician Mike

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Action Hobbies in Tulsa has or can get some very nice pellet rifles, and he sells them thru Amazon and ships them to you. I know he has the Benjamin Mauraders, Air Force, and all the Gamo stuff. From time to time he gets factory refurbs at some real good prices. Give him a call, 918-663-8998, ask for Dave and tell him Electrician Mike sent you.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
terry's gun and pawn in guthrie has 6-8 really nice bulk air rifles on the rack. i believe they are brand new and he is a dealer.

Latest posts

Top Bottom