Pig Hunting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That just made my day. Anyone that is 35 years or older will probably remember a tv show called Tour of Duty about the Vietnam war. The opening of the show starts with Paint It Black by the Rolling Stones, so that video is awesome!

You don't have to be 35 or older. I remember watching that series as a young kid.

Some of those shots did look like they had multiple projectile impacts. His shoulder was feeling it in the morning.

r00s7a

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That just made my day. Anyone that is 35 years or older will probably remember a tv show called Tour of Duty about the Vietnam war. The opening of the show starts with Paint It Black by the Rolling Stones, so that video is awesome!

I remember that show well, I loved it. It made the video that much better. I agree with bassin, that is a pig hunt that I would actually pay money for. Reminds me of the quote from Full Metal Jacket... "How can you shoot women and children?" "Easy! You just don't lead them as much! Ain't war hell!?"

Latest posts

Top Bottom