Pilot Being Kicked Out Of USAF For Refusing Covid Shot

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Duncandl

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A lot of us served and nearly lost our lives somewhere at sometime. Be sure to take your medicine before bedtime, it's not nice to threaten Old John or anyone. Heck, he may have served in the military too and you wouldn't want to hurt a fellow veteran would you?
John,

I would never hurt anyone and I of course realize that most of the members on here have served our country in one way or another at some time in their lives. Did you read the response that he shot back at my first post in this thread? If not, maybe you could take a few seconds and get an idea of what went down here before making me out to be the bad guy here.

I don't think he deserves an apology from me, I wasn't targeting him in my initial response and he certainly decided to deride my comment to which I promptly replied and quoted his message to me. I don't feel like I need to explain anything to you, I appreciate you taking up for another member on here but this isn't the first time this member has decided to lash out not only me but others that regularly post on this website.

For your information I also hold a degree in Gerontology from Southern Nazarene University and have been a Home Health and Hospice Volunteer for almost 18 years thanks to my lovely wife insisting I do something to give back to fellow Veterans with my time to help them, whoever they are. With that being disclosed I will include that Senior Citizens will never get a free pass to be abusive from this guy, I respect and admire all until it is not reciprocated just because a person has aged. Not going to happen and I refuse to age like those have served before me, I talk to everyone in the same smiling manner and will continue to do so, you Sir may do as you please and cow-tow to whomever you want to, not my business and I would never suggest you apologize to someone for raising your ire.

The joke about my wheel chair only having one wheel was simply that, just like the huckleberry comment. Out of curiosity, did you serve in the military and ever pick on a fellow service member?

Let me know if there is anything else I need to add to this response.

Dave Duncan

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, theres a shortage of commercial pilots. I know which direction I'd head.
Commercial pilots are no different. Airlines required their pilots to get the jab or be fired.
Met an American Airlines pilot on the 4th that lost his 22 year job with American because he refused the jab.
We went to a concert today with him and his family. It appears American Airlines needs his services again as a pilot.
No mention of vac status. He has a couple more years before reaching retirement status so he is going back.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some strange ones coming out in this thread for sure. I can‘t imagine living with some of the tortured minds being displayed. Some of y’all need to go outside for a walk, get some sun, breath a little bit.
Did you read this, and reply, while on one of your walks? It's HOT here, I think I will just stay in the AC for now!

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thank God for the doctors at 121st Evac in Seoul and 2 Army Medics that hopefully still have enough O- blood I am here to harass old timers, lol.

At least this topic got interesting for a second.
I worked with a guy once that had been to Vietnam, and no matter what the subject, he could always bring the conversation around to Vietnam, Some of his stories were a little hard to believe, one was when he got shot in the chest, and he was so muscular, and thick through the chest area, the X ray would go all the way through, so they had to X ray him from both sides to find the bullet!

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I worked with a guy once that had been to Vietnam, and no matter what the subject, he could always bring the conversation around to Vietnam, Some of his stories were a little hard to believe, one was when he got shot in the chest, and he was so muscular, and thick through the chest area, the X ray would go all the way through, so they had to X ray him from both sides to find the bullet!
Exactly why I avoid getting shot in the genitals.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
John,

I would never hurt anyone and I of course realize that most of the members on here have served our country in one way or another at some time in their lives. Did you read the response that he shot back at my first post in this thread? If not, maybe you could take a few seconds and get an idea of what went down here before making me out to be the bad guy here.

I don't think he deserves an apology from me, I wasn't targeting him in my initial response and he certainly decided to deride my comment to which I promptly replied and quoted his message to me. I don't feel like I need to explain anything to you, I appreciate you taking up for another member on here but this isn't the first time this member has decided to lash out not only me but others that regularly post on this website.

For your information I also hold a degree in Gerontology from Southern Nazarene University and have been a Home Health and Hospice Volunteer for almost 18 years thanks to my lovely wife insisting I do something to give back to fellow Veterans with my time to help them, whoever they are. With that being disclosed I will include that Senior Citizens will never get a free pass to be abusive from this guy, I respect and admire all until it is not reciprocated just because a person has aged. Not going to happen and I refuse to age like those have served before me, I talk to everyone in the same smiling manner and will continue to do so, you Sir may do as you please and cow-tow to whomever you want to, not my business and I would never suggest you apologize to someone for raising your ire.

The joke about my wheel chair only having one wheel was simply that, just like the huckleberry comment. Out of curiosity, did you serve in the military and ever pick on a fellow service member?

Let me know if there is anything else I need to add to this response.

Dave Duncan
Dave, I too would never hurt anyone and if I've irritated you I do apologize. That was a brilliant response! Very well written and appreciated. Yes, I did serve a few years in the military and did I and others pick on other members? As Sarah Palin said, "you betcha!" And it was all in fun and no one was ever hurt but what a time, what laughs! And I'd do it again.

Latest posts

Top Bottom