Ping Pong like a boss

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw that last week! And laughed outloud SO loud I embarrassed myself. I guess in the waiting room at a doctor's office is not where you should snort-laugh and start ugly cry-laughing. 🤦🤦 I had to go to the ladies room to gather myself back up. THEN when my doc asked me what happened (they skipped over me and called the next patient 🤦🙄🙄) I started up again with the ugly laugh thing. Sigh ... All I could do was pull up the video. Yeah ... She didn't get it. At ALL ... 🤦🤦🤦 But I used to play so you GOTTA LOVE the game like I did to see why it was SO spectacular! 😂😂😂😂😂

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When stationed in Korea, we had a kitchen staff on the mountain that was Korean. Two were named Kim, one older, so they got the nick name of Kim and baby Kim.
Had a rec room with table tennis, pool table, etc. Baby Kim was the first alternate for the Korean table tennis team if one of the principals couldn't attend the games.
The Korean staff stayed on the mountain with us for a 48 hour rotation, so when off duty, everybody challenged baby Kim on the table tennis. Never lost a match. He could return a ball so fast you couldn't react to it. It was humbling to play against him.

Latest posts

Top Bottom